Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLogin TBC Home Gallery  

Hello im new to teddybabes (Read 1208 times)
colorado1999
TBC Newbies

I Love Teddy Babes!

ADELAIDE
Hello im new to teddybabes
09/11/12 at 04:26:51

Hello im new to teddybabes im from south australia and hoping to meet new people with similar interest on here im ordering a jessica doll and going to post pictures once she arrives.

IP Logged

hanuman37
Ex Member

Re: Hello im new to teddybabes
Reply #1 - 09/11/12 at 04:51:58

colorado1999 wrote on 09/11/12 at 04:26:51:
Hello im new to teddybabes im from south australia and hoping to meet new people with similar interest on here im ordering a jessica doll and going to post pictures once she arrives.

Welcome!  Good to hear from you.  Any questions before you order?  Jessica is a great choice.

Smiley

IP Logged

Ursa_Major

Cuddle junkie.

England
Reply #2 - 09/11/12 at 14:59:45

Welcome to the forum. Jessica is a popular choice (I think Zang's Jayna may have a lot to do with that.) and I'm sure you'll like her when she arrives.

Have you gone for the original or Deluxe version?

IP Logged

Grasowka
TBC Newbies

Happy TB owner

East Westphalia
Reply #3 - 02/02/13 at 09:19:58

Hi Colorado1999,

from a TBC newbie to another, welcome to the forum. How's Jessica doing in Adelaide ? She looks great on photos I have just looked at in the stores in the internet. Please send some photos from your Jessica !!!

I'm the companion of Audrey (formerly known as Mona), who's very affectionate and loves to buy and try on clothes, especially lingerie  Wink

Greetings from the "green hell",
Grasowka

She drives me crazy, uh-uh, like no-one else, uh-uh, she drives me crazy and I can't help myself

IP Logged